Your right to privacy is very important to us. Pub Is The Hub treat personal information obtained through the use of this website as private and confidential and are committed to providing you with secure access to our online services. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://www.pubisthehub.org.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following:-
- Information that you voluntarily give us by filling in forms on our site http://www.pubisthehub.org.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide during your use our site, subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and other information relating to your reason to interact on our site.
- Information we collect about you with regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. Pub is the Hub works closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How we use the personal information we collect
We use information held about you to meet our obligations to you, to follow your instructions, to inform you of new services and to ensure that our services are geared towards your needs. We also use information held about you to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you and which are connected with the services we provide.
Use of technology to monitor your use of our website
We gather and analyse information on our visitors’ routine use of our site. We use this information to monitor which areas of our site are most frequently visited, to assist us to continue developing a value-added service.
On some parts of our site we use so-called “cookie” technology. Cookie technology consists of small pieces of data or a small text file which is given to your browser by our webserver when you visit our site. This data is stored on your browser. The cookie is sent back to our webserver each time you visit our site. Cookies are not computer programs and do not run on a computer like programs do. They cannot gather information or function on their own. They cannot collect any personal information about you or your machine and cannot gather data or information about what you do on the Internet. Cookies merely enable us to provide a more valuable online experience to you. While you can set up your Internet browser to disable cookie technology, we do not recommend that you do this since some parts of our site and our online services may not function properly, or at all.
Mail, email or SMS promotions
Provided that you have agreed to this, we may use your personal or other information to send you information on new services that may be of interest to you and from time to time will email information to you about us and our services.
Our site may contain links to or from other sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the security or privacy practices employed by other sites. We recommend that you always read the privacy and security statements on such sites.
When we will disclose personal information without consent
We will not disclose personal information to anyone without your permission unless compelled to do so by law or in terms of a court order.
Storing personal information
Personal information we collect via the website is stored securely.
Right to amend this privacy and security statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement at any time. All amendments to this privacy statement will be posted on the website. Unless otherwise stated, the current version shall supersede and replace all previous versions of this privacy statement.