Publicans are invited to attend a free online event, organised by voluntary arts organisation Creative Lives, www.creative-lives.org, to give them insights and inspiration on the opportunities presented for their pub by hosting creative groups.
Creative Lives has teamed up with Pub is The Hub and CAMRA to bring publicans an ideas packed event to help them welcome creativity into their pub.
The event aims to inspire publicans on how welcoming creative activity can:
- Further establish their pub as the hub of the community
- Help to expand a pub’s customer base
- Create a buzz in pubs during traditionally quieter times
There will be opportunities at the event to hear from both publicans and creative groups, ask questions and explore case studies of existing pub/group partnerships across England.
About the event
- Date: Tuesday, 28 June
- Time: 9.30am – 11am
- Location: Online via Zoom
- FREE to attend
- Register for the even here: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/welcoming-creative-groups-into-your-pub-tickets-348010206897
All attendees will also receive an introduction to a Welcoming Creativity Toolkit, which is being designed specifically for publicans to provide ideas and resources to suit pubs of all sizes and situations.