How will you run the pub?

Whilst we can advise and guide your community group on how you might purchase or take over the running of your local pub we don’t offer any further advice or training about how you can go on to operate the business. Since May 2016 we have established a partnership package with the professional body for the licensed hospitality industry, the British Institute of Innkeeping (BII).

The package from the BII includes:BII Image

  • A year’s free membership with all the benefits that entails (free legal helpline, buying group, online support tools etc.);
  • Free online pre-entry awareness training (PEAT) for one member of the group;
  • And support from the pool of ex-BII Licensees of the Year award winners who will act as mentors for the group.

Through the BII and its network  your community group will be able to access on-going business support in training, business development and advice on day-to-day operational issues and responsibilities.

Click here for more information about membership of the BII.

Membership and support will begin as soon as your community group has signed the contract to buy or takeover the running of your pub. Please contact us at as soon as you are in that position.